Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on using cider vinegar to clean the inside of the tank and it should do a really good job since there is only some surface rust/varnish. I recently sprayed water in it and cant get all of it out. Idk how the baffle is set up on the inside of it but wth i should be able to drain all the fluid out with no problems. So does anyone has any ideas on how to get it? Have you cleaned a tank before and what did you use? If you used vinegar how well did it work?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I plan on using cider vinegar to clean the inside of the tank and it should do a really good job since there is only some surface rust/varnish. I recently sprayed water in it and cant get all of it out. Idk how the baffle is set up on the inside of it but wth i should be able to drain all the fluid out with no problems. So does anyone has any ideas on how to get it? Have you cleaned a tank before and what did you use? If you used vinegar how well did it work?

Blow hot air through the tank with a hair dryer, or just leave it out in the sun for a few hours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts