Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Yes, call the person you sold it to.

Depends on what your purposes are...but typically if it's not "hey I left 4 keys of blow under the rear trunk panel and I really need it.." you can sometimes get assistance from your local PD, depending if you know any of it's lineage and it is most likely still in your states MV records.

but fwiw - for a vin, I believe all they do is call the MV - but they are likely to get more respect then you ;) . Though not sure how it is in Ohio...

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sentimental value. Lots of blood, sweat, and tears went into that car. The only reason I sold it was because I got pissed at it because something else broke. Have been kicking myself ever since...now I want it back; hoping that the guy that owns it now hasn't tore it up :crap:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
CBRVFR said:
Looking for the old SHO?
:nod: :crap: I came accross some pictures of it today as I was going through some stuff in my room and it brought back some memories. It was a love/hate relationship...far more love than hate though.

SSG, I'll give my buddy a call and find out the buyer's info, if he still has it.

EDIT: Not mine, but it's what the engine looks like. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ldmagee/images/SHO-engine.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Cars are always a love hate...I know your pain. I have a nasty tendency to invest large amounts in my vehicles WEEKS before selling them, no idea how it occurs, terrible though.

..now that hose reel, wtf dude? you're setting up for a pic but you leave it empty and on it's side? what did it ever do to you....damn thats just wrong, the thing holds your hose so you don't have to...and that's the treatment it gets :crap:.

info :thumb:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SomeStrangeGuy said:
..now that hose reel, wtf dude? you're setting up for a pic but you leave it empty and on it's side? what did it ever do to you....damn thats just wrong, the thing holds your hose so you don't have to...and that's the treatment it gets :crap:.
It's the neighbors house.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I had a '90 SHO. It wasn't long before I discovered it meant "Say Hello to the Officer." :D

It was a pretty nice car, but it had too much Ford mixed in with the Yamaha.

My 6-speed V6 Acura is the car the SHO was trying to be. I'm surprised to be liking a car again.

If you're seriously looking for it, I hope you find it, but cars you've let go of are like old girlfriends.. they're probably best left gleaming in your memory. If you were to get a 'test drive' I bet you'd be unlikely to go back.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Yea, what CBR said. Let it go dude. Those cars aren't that sweet, and even it you find it you have better things you can spend your money on. Sentimental value or not, it's just a car. I still miss my 954, but its time was up.

Advice from a friend. Take it or leave it.

HD

1 - 20 of 21 Posts