Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was over on the CBR FOURM. Despitly trying to get info on my erion racing 900RE. Found a post that stealthCBR929 & Conrice had been at the hidden secret shop. Where Nikki Hayens RC51 race bike, erion racing track bike, #1 2001 erion 929 with 0klms. Aswell another #1 Erion edition bike. He showed pics to prove it. I tried msging and registering for that fourm. But it wouldn't allow me to complete reg. Sorry to bring this over onto this site. Just being as I currently have the #2 erion racing 900RE. I would like to know if anyone here know of this hidden garage with these iconic bikes. Hoping maybe I be able to sell mine:)

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
I don't know of it, but it wouldn't be surprising. There must be a host of past relics and race bikes in garages and museums across the world. One only has to see the prices paid for these things at auction. I would imagine the Erion brothers have a couple stashed away, as would the Hayden family.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was over on the CBR FOURM. Despitly trying to get info on my erion racing 900RE. Found a post that stealthCBR929 & Conrice had been at the hidden secret shop. Where Nikki Hayens RC51 race bike, erion racing track bike, #1 2001 erion 929 with 0klms. Aswell another #1 Erion edition bike. He showed pics to prove it. I tried msging and registering for that fourm. But it wouldn't allow me to complete reg. Sorry to bring this over onto this site. Just being as I currently have the #2 erion racing 900RE. I would like to know if anyone here know of this hidden garage with these iconic bikes. Hoping maybe I be able to sell mine:)
Pm me.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
أوه. هل من المفترض أن أنقر على هذا؟ هل يمكن أن تكون رسالة غير مرغوب فيها أو رسالة جادة من 900 معجب من 'Asfar' :) بعيدًا عن الإمارات العربية المتحدة؟. (y)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the bike with it's original motor/ swingarm, before removed. Then replaced with donor. Figured be better to keep everything intact. Quick swap only took 3hrs both bikes.

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Have you swapped the frame on your bike? Reason being that the VIN plate is inconsistent with other Erions. You might know that I have 2 of these, previously posted on this forum and my VIN plates look like this:

There is also an inconsistency with yours in that the 10th digit represents the manufacture year, hence the number '1' being on our plates. However, on the manufacturing stamp in the right hand corner of your bike, the blurred date appears to be '10/00'. You will note mine have the Erion designation of 'CBR900RE' on the lower edge of the plate.

Have you ever done a VIN check on the bike? My concern and wonder is that a previous owner might have suffered a major collision and replaced the frame or transferred the Erion livery from another bike.

Please understand I am not being critical here, that is not my form, but as one enthusiast to another, I just ask if you might do some background work on the VIN. I am not a super-authority on these, BUT I am quite confident the VIN plate layout did not change during the limited production of these bikes.

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Further to my previous, it seems reasonable that the Canada production bikes have a different VIN plate than the American production. This would makes sense as there are different manufacturing regulations to comply with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts