Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Submitted by: HondaGalToo

Mine works best by pushing the right button just a fraction of a second before the left. The manual says to press the left control button while pressing the right control button. When in set mode, the minute display will start flashing. To set the time: The clock will alternate between the hour and minute adjust modes each time the left control button is pressed. Press the right control button until the desired time and "am" or "pm" is displayed. When done, wait approximately 10 seconds until the display stops flashing. You're done!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: How To Set The Clock

ConqSoft said:
Submitted by: HondaGalToo

Mine works best by pushing the right button just a fraction of a second before the left. The manual says to press the left control button while pressing the right control button. When in set mode, the minute display will start flashing. To set the time: The clock will alternate between the hour and minute adjust modes each time the left control button is pressed. Press the right control button until the desired time and "am" or "pm" is displayed. When done, wait approximately 10 seconds until the display stops flashing. You're done!
I use the same method as you stated above, at first i try reading the owner manual on how to set the clock but it didnt help me out, until i sat there and mess around with it for 15 min then i got it down.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I found this site when I had Googled and was trying to figure out how to set the clock on my 929 now I'm a member. What more can I say.:clap:

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
When i first got my 954RR and my VFR800, it took me ages to figure out how to do it, i might have driven myself mad, turning on the ignition, starting it, turning it off, pressing the buttons until one day, i managed to do it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
do not bother with clock what so ever, it is right half the year and an hour out the other half....so why bother, not as if we really want to get anywhere fast or worry about the time we are on the bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HAHA!.. I've had my 954 for almost a year now and never figured it out.. I unhooked the battery and waited til one oclock..
seemed like the easiest thing to do.. at least at that time.. I got tired of pushing buttons

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
My manual explained it pretty clearly on my F4i? It is the exact same process except the buttons are stacked top and bottom rather than left and right.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have a 2000 929 works perfect, just replaced the battery, i have no issues with the bike other then the clock, I can set the time go for a ride, shut the bike off and when i start it again it resets, any ideas?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts