Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
i have a 2000 929 works perfect, just replaced the battery, i have no issues with the bike other then the clock, I can set the time go for a ride, shut the bike off and when i start it again it resets, any ideas?
When you set the clock, do you allow for the clock to set and stop flashing? If yes, then you have a problem with the power going to the clocks when you turn the ignition off. I take it that the trip gets reset too?

How about changing the temp from C to F?
Mine only does C :idunno:

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Hmm maybe hey only do C. Thats gonna suck. I dont want to think about the conversion everytime I want to know what temp its at.
Some clocks can change between KPH and MPH like mine, but mine doesn't do anything with the degrees. Ive seen some clocks locked on KPH and i would guess that some are locked on MPH.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just not even going to bother with mine--hell the bike was an ebay special that I bought off of a stunter for $400 dollars and I am setting it up for a track bike. Owners manual???? I dont have one.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Press and hold the right button toggles between F/C and MPH/Kilometers

TO changet he clock, press and hold both buttons at the same time, fiddle with the buttons to get the time right, then leave it alone and it will stop blinking and hold the time...

·
Registered
14 Posts
T q for posting the info! (lol) Just changed the battery and of course clock went into flashing mode.... Only have the Thai and japanese version of the manual and dont read either! (lol) Rock star! much appreciated!

Chris (FF - Dragons MC Thailand )

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the info. Just changed the time. I bought my RR08 3 months ago and did not come with a manual. I tried changing the temp from F to C - no luck.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Damn, it helps to do a search. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to set the clock and get my bike back to farenheit.

Thanks for the answers even if they were posted years ago. Goes to show you that some threads are timeless.:thumb:

21 - 40 of 49 Posts