Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha!! Anyone with a 929 will love reading this post. I finally gave up doing it from memory and used a Sharpie to write on directly on the back (or maybe front, I forget) cover of the owner's manual. And I still have a hard time. Hahhhh!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
i feel better knowing I'm not the only one having trouble with the dame clock, hell i road my 03 954rr for a year on C then one day set the clock to right time and in the process of maching buttons it changed to F i thought the bike was fixin to blow up when it reached 200F finally figured out what was going on LOL

·
Registered
138 Posts
this is so funny i have put 30*** on my 954 and just now got the clock to work. dam i should have look for help b4 now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hahahah man i had my 929 for a lil over a year now and ever since i got it i tried to set it once.....i gave up i am better of not knowing the time .....i am to busy looking at the damm road while i am spliting lanes in this dammm L.A traffic

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I have always just done the push every button and hold until something flashes on the clocks.... 3 years I have done it this way.... it has always worked.... after many many resets of the trip (I reset my trips (A) daily and (B) by the tank of petrol so I know how much fuel I have remaining....

Right side first, then a fraction of a second later depress and hold the left.... have to try this now....

41 - 49 of 49 Posts