Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd ask....If you one the Lottery around your neck of the woods, What would you spend it on????

I'm going to hold back what I would do until a bit later:)

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
pay off credit cards.. new vehicles for me and the wife.. then start with the toys.. couple of bikes for me, and the wife wants jet ski's.. then start investing..

·
Registered
857 Posts
Build myself a custom home. A 2000 sqft home with a 10k sqft garage. The old lady could have the house, but the garage would be my man den. Put the kids through college.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'd buy 50 to 100 acres and build my house in the middle of it. Buy sum toys for me and my boy . Retire at 29 and have fun with my son in the sun. I'd probly get in shape from playing all day.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
loads of land, get my own track, on and off road, and a massive garage and the cleanest biggest workshop with every tool you could ever need!! oh and i'd get the mrs a bunch of flowers :eyebrows:

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I currently have no bills apart from running costs of the house and running costs of the cars... (oh and the kids pocket money)

I would sell my house, find a nice bit of land in the countryside, like the others say build my own house to my own specifications, build two barns, one for my cars and bikes (of course I would want B/N tools + lifts) and also one for a few animals, and then just go about my buisness relaxing for the rest of my life.

A big fraction of the money would go towards the kids e.g. education, buying them a house, savings accounts or saving for their kids etc but I would also make use of it to make my life easier...

Money doesn't bring you happiness, it might help indirectly don't get me wrong but with great power comes great responsibilities like .OrgOwner once told me.

What would you do Jazz?

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much lottery are we talking here? I need to know the numbers before I get going on this. :)
A very large lottery win, so we're talking millions...so basically the lotteries that i know of such as the euromillions you're looking at 28 million, varies from week to week. Have known it to be a lot more.

I currently have no bills apart from running costs of the house and running costs of the cars... (oh and the kids pocket money)

I would sell my house, find a nice bit of land in the countryside, like the others say build my own house to my own specifications, build two barns, one for my cars and bikes (of course I would want B/N tools + lifts) and also one for a few animals, and then just go about my buisness relaxing for the rest of my life.

A big fraction of the money would go towards the kids e.g. education, buying them a house, savings accounts or saving for their kids etc but I would also make use of it to make my life easier...

Money doesn't bring you happiness, it might help indirectly don't get me wrong but with great power comes great responsibilities like .OrgOwner once told me.

What would you do Jazz?
Ahh me, well after getting the house, VERY LARGE GARAGE full of bikes, track in the HUUUge back garden/field, I would want to do something for my friends, something very special.

That'll keep for now, keep an eye on this thread, and when I'm feeling brave enough I will reveal all, unless someone else has the same idea(doubt it tho):)

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
I'd move too the sun... buy a load of bikes, a load of cars...

then plan to.....

fritter it away:D
How much lottery are we talking here? I need to know the numbers before I get going on this. :)
:hmm: ..... Then, find out I'd only one a tenner:rant:

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
I'd move too the sun... buy a load of bikes, a load of cars...

then plan to.....

fritter it away:D
:hmm: ..... Then, find out I'd only one a tenner:rant:
No need to move to the sun SSB. Come over here while we're having our little heat wave thingy:thumb: . I drank nearly 5 litre of water today. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
As for me I would do the same as most of us, except for Bucko that is :rotfl: . Build a nice house with whatever the little lady desired, a shed with all the bells and whistles, new toys( bikes,boats, jet ski's etc,etc,) set the kids up for their future and also me and the wife, then I would love to meet all the nutters here on the Org.. either me go to them or better still shout every one a sleepover over here in OZ if the budget would stretch that far and then you all could go and trek around OZ for a while :thumb: .

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As for me I would do the same as most of us, except for Bucko that is :rotfl: . Build a nice house with whatever the little lady desired, a shed with all the bells and whistles, new toys( bikes,boats, jet ski's etc,etc,) set the kids up for their future and also me and the wife, then I would love to meet all the nutters here on the Org.. either me go to them or better still shout every one a sleepover over here in OZ if the budget would stretch that far and then you all could go and trek around OZ for a while :thumb: .

Oh well Twincam, someone beat me to it!!!! My way of meeting the nutters on the .Org is just a litttle more elaborate.........

Firstly I would set up some sorta invite to get everyone together. Make and pay for all travel arrangements then....Get in touch with honda and arrange a race weekend with a difference.

Firstly beginning of the week everyone would be measured up and fitted out with race leathers, remember so far all you lot would know is that its a get together with a present of a race suit!!:evilaugh:

Then throughtout the week arrange some stuff to do just to keep your minds away from what I'm doing, which is a continuation of making the arrangements for everyone toward the end of the week. Before race weekend you have to be to be measured up again and have set-up, a nice new repsol blade ready for racing.

All Honda merchandise and all that stuff. Race away all weekend then on goodbye, you leave address behind for the bike to be shipped to where ever you so desire.

That would be more important to me than the other stuff as having loads of money as Twin said doesn't make you happy, especially if you don't have great people to share it with. Making people smile makes you more rich than any money will ever do.

Allthough I would like to test out the theory on that....anyone got a spare COUPLE of mill'?????:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Oh well Twincam, someone beat me to it!!!! My way of meeting the nutters on the .Org is just a litttle more elaborate.........

Firstly I would set up some sorta invite to get everyone together. Make and pay for all travel arrangements then....Get in touch with honda and arrange a race weekend with a difference.

Firstly beginning of the week everyone would be measured up and fitted out with race leathers, remember so far all you lot would know is that its a get together with a present of a race suit!!:evilaugh:

Then throughtout the week arrange some stuff to do just to keep your minds away from what I'm doing, which is a continuation of making the arrangements for everyone toward the end of the week. Before race weekend you have to be to be measured up again and have set-up, a nice new repsol blade ready for racing.

All Honda merchandise and all that stuff. Race away all weekend then on goodbye, you leave address behind for the bike to be shipped to where ever you so desire.

That would be more important to me than the other stuff as having loads of money as Twin said doesn't make you happy, especially if you don't have great people to share it with. Making people smile makes you more rich than any money will ever do.

Allthough I would like to test out the theory on that....anyone got a spare COUPLE of mill'?????:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
very sweet indeed... now if we could just figure out how..haha.. yah money only goes so far if you can't enjoy it... and spend time enjoying it with people you enjoy. .:thumb:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

:clap: :pointup: i like it, thinking about it though, that would be 30,000+ repsol blades! all on one track! could be interesting, would have to get some traffic lights in there some where and get honda to intall a roundabout :)

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts

F*cking Show Pony.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts