Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys got any ideas for a little splurge spending on the 954? (Some people eat, I typically buy something for the motorcycle I have at any given time in my life.)

What might look good on the MonoBlade? From some part-time work I've done in the last few weeks, I've got about five bills burning a hole in my pocket...

What to do.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
A good school day is like buying plastic 'futures'......at some point in time, the education will save a set of bodywork...

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Track school and new R compound tires. That ought to burn up 5 bills pretty effectively.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
slowpoke : Send your forks to DK. you won't see the bling, but you'll sure feel it!
That's what I would do if you can afford the down time.
Also, like others have mentioned, this may be a good time to get new gear (gloves/boots/helmet/jacket) or tires.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Serial Thriller : Quote (slowpoke @ Oct. 01 2003, 1:31pm)Send your forks to DK. you won't see the bling, but you'll sure feel it!
That's what I would do if you can afford the down time.
Also, like others have mentioned, this may be a good time to get new gear (gloves/boots/helmet/jacket) or tires.
And if you wear size 12 boots (and can find some black spray paint) you can buy 4 sets of boots and still have enough left over for a decent night on the town . . .

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
All the rap music you can find, and some bling bling. You know I had to pull your..... Chain

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
A visit to Tucson. The weather is going to be awesome soon (as soon as the 100 deg chit stops). You know you got a place to stay!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Bacchus : A visit to Tucson.  The weather is going to be awesome soon (as soon as the 100 deg chit stops).  You know you got a place to stay!  
way too much 'baggage' with that offer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts