Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Wow. I have always hated stupid buzz words especially in the world of IT. That is outstanding (love the meaningless pictures too). Thanks for making my week.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Okay, you're going to have a chance to get in on the ground floor of the next big e-commerce dot com offering to happen in ten years.

What do they do?

Well, they have a huge web presence with some of the most cutting edge graphics available . . .

So they do graphics?

They do it all! Just think . . . You can be part of this revolution in e-presence . . .

Ummm do they sell anything?

They are a culmination of the most synergistically elegant concept of everything that's relevant on the web!!!

Yeah, but what do they do?

They provide a fantastic opportunity for major exposure in this huge marketplace called the internet!!!!

So they are an advertising company?

All that and more!!!! They offer everything you ever wanted in a ground breaking, bleeding edge, massive web presence . . .

You really don't know what they do right?

Right . . .

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I think I work there :crap:

Most consulting companies just provide regular marketing solutions. Not us. We provide groundbreaking solutions. Our marketing solutions are newer than anyone else's, and they sound better because we give them cool titles like "Global Awareness Paradigms," and "Market Consciousness Philosophies," and "Creative Product Re-development Support."

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
clutchslip said:
Lucky You! No one will ever figure out what you did on your resume! You can do anything. Awesome:thumb:
And I pretty much have. Unfortunately none of it on my job title, so it gets difficult to produce evidence or explain in a resume. It does have its advantages though :cool:

As for the company in the link. I think we would be more productive if we hired them instead of some of the consultants the company has worked with in the past. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
gt702 said:
And I pretty much have. Unfortunately none of it on my job title, so it gets difficult to produce evidence or explain in a resume. It does have its advantages though :cool:

As for the company in the link. I think we would be more productive if we hired them instead of some of the consultants the company has worked with in the past. :rolleyes:
From the Dogbert consulting agency?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts