Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
That damned George Bush... :rant:

Edit:
You might wanna edit the title to "Hurricane damage in the Guff", so Hammer and Kawboy can read this too... :idunno:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Baketech said:
That damned George Bush... :rant:

Edit:
You might wanna edit the title to "Hurricane damage in the Guff", so Hammer and Kawboy can read this too... :idunno:

:rotfl:

EDIT: Depending on what part of the state they are from, "Goff" might make even more sense.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Baketech said:
Hope they get iddy biddy little lifejackets just in time...

Linky Doo
The article only talks about listing, but I have a BP engineer telling me it is actually sinking. ROVs (remotely operated vehicles) are being used to find the source of the problem. I'm sure they'll get it fixed before it hits the floor...at least I hope so. Then again, I work for the competition, so "Let the mofo sink!" :rotfl:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
LOL....back on topic...is it correct that this thing was not yet producing?

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Moved to Hoosier land in 94 from Louisiana. Born and raised in BTR and the last 4 years I spent In Lafayette. My Parents still live in Deneham Springs.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hammer said:
Moved to Hoosier land in 94 from Louisiana. Born and raised in BTR and the last 4 years I spent In Lafayette. My Parents still live in Deneham Springs.
:thumb:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
He lives in the swamps of Martintucky now...and gots one of them swambuggys wiffin a 954 motor in it... :evilaugh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts