Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Let him swing in the public square so everyone can see.
The above statement is the feeling of my Iraqi friend. Letting the public see will let them all know he isn't coming back. The Iraqi people need to see it and KNOW that he is dead.
Much of the problems there currently stem from the fact that he isn't dead yet, and the people still fear his return.
Especially with all the whining, bitching, and calling for a complete withdrawl of US forces by all the anti-Americans. The Iraqi people fear that if we leave, Hussein will go right back to what he was doing before.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Let him swing in the public square so everyone can see.
The above statement is the feeling of my Iraqi friend. Letting the public see will let them all know he isn't coming back. The Iraqi people need to see it and KNOW that he is dead.
Much of the problems there currently stem from the fact that he isn't dead yet, and the people still fear his return.
Especially with all the whining, bitching, and calling for a complete withdrawl of US forces by all the anti-Americans. The Iraqi people fear that if we leave, Hussein will go right back to what he was doing before.

If the people don't get their chit together and get rid of the terrorists fuggin everything up there if it is not hussien it will be someone else. Maybe even worse. Agree with your friend. People need to be re assured he is DEAD. And not just on tv, let him swing. Appeal my ass. Do like the 30 day limit though. Wish we had that.

See how long this takes. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Malosovich on us.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Good let that SOB hang and starve for his last bit of air before he goes uncontious and dies a slow death. I just hope that when thay hang him his neck does not break from the fall.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hussein seemed like such a nice guy in that pic of him and Cheney shaking hands. I think Haliburton will be said to see him go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts