Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Re: I am posting with a heavy heart...

Bike's not a toy. I stress that to all the new riders that I ride with. I tell them, the bike's not a joke, it's the real deal. Any stupidity and you can catch a death.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

That's terrible.

I had a friend die from going over the bars the weekend we graduated from high school.

This is why you'll see me argue so strenuously about helmets and buying the best safety gear.

RIP little ripper. :(

S

·
0 Posts

Very saddening :( .

With the new little bikes putting out higher and higher HP all the time, and suspension like the big bikes, the little ones are going faster, and jumping higher than ever before. A friend at work has a little boy around 7-8 years old. He showed me a picture of the little one double jumping at about 20 or more feet in the air. Later in the year he told me about his boy crashing hard, and breaking some bones! His boy isn't really all that interested in racing anymore.

Things aren't the same as they were for the little ones, and I hope they can figure out a way to make it safer for them.

RIP little one, and may God be with your family.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts

Read about that in today's (excuse for) a newspaper Reaper. :crap: I immediately wondered if you were there. Did he case it? Sounds like it. :crap: :crap:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Damn shame! My thoughts go out to his family.

J

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Bacchus said:
Read about that in today's (excuse for) a newspaper Reaper. :crap: I immediately wondered if you were there. Did he case it? Sounds like it. :crap: :crap:
He overjumped the triple and nosed down. Some say he was still on the bike when it landed upside down. I just caught the end of it , seeing his bike flipping after it bounced off the ground. My girlfriend was the first medic to him and it's upsetting to hear her tell what happened from then on. She's a strong girl and says it didn't bother her but she is really taking pretty hard. They tried everything they could to bring him back but she said he was dead on impact. It's so sad cuase this little guy was loved by so many.

Dano

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Last night was Ryan's service. Over 500 people showed up and it was standing room only. It was amazing to see how many people this young man touched. His family was so happy to see how many people came to give their respects to the great family the Gamble's are. It was very hard to sit through the service and you'd be surprised how many people sat there with tears rolling down thier faces. So please eveyone, be safe, and let your family and friends know how much they mean to you, and how much you love them. Live each day as if it were your last and cherish all the specail people in your life. Godspeed Ryan, you'll be missed.

Dan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts