Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
thanks for the forum. i've had all kinds. RD's, RZ's, GSX-R's, HD. now my latest is a 1996 CBR900RR. i got it for next to nothing. i have decided to turn it into a 1992 CBR900RR clone. i know everything is going to be a struggle as far as plastics and so on. all i can say is i am ready and a very good fabricator.
mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love older bikes as well. I have 94 900RR with dual lamps and I just had the forks rebuilt so it rides nice. Other bikes that I would like to buy one day are RC30, RC45, 89 FZR600, 96 zx7RR Homologation, fzr750r ow01, and I'm sure you guys get the idea.

I just happen to work next to Iconic Motorbikes so I see those nostalgic bikes everyday.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I love older bikes as well. I have 94 900RR with dual lamps and I just had the forks rebuilt so it rides nice. Other bikes that I would like to buy one day are RC30, RC45, 89 FZR600, 96 zx7RR Homologation, fzr750r ow01, and I'm sure you guys get the idea.

I just happen to work next to Iconic Motorbikes so I see those nostalgic bikes everyday.
That’s awesome I’m doing the paintwork now on a 1994 900rr. My list is about the same as yours I do have one of them checked off already. Have you been able to go in iconicmotorbikes and look around. I’d love to do that but I’m so far away in Florida.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That’s awesome I’m doing the paintwork now on a 1994 900rr. My list is about the same as yours I do have one of them checked off already. Have you been able to go in iconicmotorbikes and look around. I’d love to do that but I’m so far away in Florida.
Nice! I bought My 94 with aftermarket paint but eventually I'll have it painted back stock. Parts for these bikes are becoming harder to find. I got a good look at their bikes at Inconic's that's where I had my forks done. From what I remembered they had 3 RC30's displayed, 2 TZR250, 3 90's ZX7R, FZ/FZR600, and a few Slingshots. To sum it up they just about have every Iconic bike excluding the Legendary (RC45).

I've only been inside their Hangar twice, but they usually take pictures of the bikes outside before putting it in auction. There's gotta be a classic bike garage somewhere close to you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Fireblade folks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts