Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been out from the site the past half week or so, and now I am reading about this whole absence of site rules and such. I don't know exactly what provoked this, I read most of the recent threads trying to gather info. Somethin about Chain being banned for posting stunts or something? I like Chain, never had a problem with him, but with that said, the rules were rules. I would hate to see this site with such a close knit group of people go down the tubes. Having a constant flow of stunnaz or crap like that join the site and turn this into stuntlife.com would suck, seriously. I have voted in the poll, but wanted to voice my opinion in a way I know other people would read it. I will walk away from this site if it turns into one of those shit sites that everyone brags about wheelies, asks how to properly do an endo, or any of that crap. I like most people here and would hate to have to bail on them, but, I am not up for being part of some stupid squid site. I dunno if this was all a joke, can't find much info on it, but, if anyone can pm me and tell me whats up. Thats my :twocents: and if this site is indeed going squid, will be my last.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Don't worry Tavish. Conq has a good thing going here, and will not let it be degraded. I think he's just giving us "free reign" for awhile, to let us get it out of our system. :thumb:

Long live Fireblades! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Tavish said:
... asks how to properly do an endo...
Okay - Also known as a stoppie - First, crank your steering damper to max. The same thing that will make you tank slap, will also make you (for lack of a better word- ass slap). Bring your front tire pressure down. You want to roll on the front brake progressively, not all at once.....

Okay, okay, just kidding :poke:

I'm actually with you on this. I've enjoyed the site for it's work safe content and relevant information. Just hold on, everyone gets a farq it 'tude every now and then. I don't think someone who has run a ship for as long as Conq would ram it into the rocks though. Of course my :twocents:

Really though, as it's his site, he can do anything he wants, and if he says "Fuck It", then :popcorn:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bacchus said:
Don't worry Tavish. Conq has a good thing going here, and will not let it be degraded. I think he's just giving us "free reign" for awhile, to let us get it out of our system. :thumb:

Long live Fireblades! :cheers:
I hope you're right. Letting people roam free can ruin the good reputation this site has and i'd hate to see that happen.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I think with the good group of people we have here that we'll give any stunter that comes on so much crap they won't stay anyway. So its kinda like Conq has raised us right. Thanks Dad :thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I completely agree. Don't post a whole lot, but I pull bunches of informaion off here and don't want to see a "Naked Thread, Dating And Sex Life Thread, or any of those squid-wanna-be posts.
Don't know what happened, but I hope the site admin hasn't just decided to blow off and allow a really good site to go to hell. :(

Just my :twocents:

Steve

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd just hate to see a lot of new comers join and try to tear the site apart. I have faith in those that are already members, but with no rules or guidelines to be enforced, any newcomers can roam/troll freely and just try pushing peoples buttons. It's hard to flame someone when they are adhearing to the rules, which are none....

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
JAMI6989 said:
You were raised over the Internet! That explains everything! :pointup: :pointup: :pointup:
Yes. whats your point? before I came here I wanted to do a bunch of stunts. when I got my 929 I figured I could do wheelies and stoppies among other tricks now cause my friend who had one did them with ease but in the almost 7 months I've had the bike my highest wheelie might have been 2 feet if that. and I haven't even tried one in a month or 2. I'd rather just ride the thing.

actually I think my parents did a pretty damn good job.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Bacchus said:
That's higher than mine - does this mean you're taller than me too? :crap: :crying:
well I'm only guessing it was that high, it scared me. pretty much all of them scare me thats why everytime I got the wheel up I'd put it right back down.
I'm 5'4" u?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bacchus said:
Dude! You're neck would hurt just looking me in the eye. I'm 5' 6"... :rotfl:

edit: Uh, sorry we've 'jacked your thread Tavish...
No problem, it's overlookable, much like yourselves :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts