Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I 'm living Turkey, and 2 weeks ago i bought 2010 model 1000RR and i already paid price to seller. And 2 weeks later seller will give to me. But he ask me which color you want? And for Turkey 2010 model 1000RR has 2 options color - Black/White and HRC. Yes i 'm sure everybodies like different color, but sometimes some color not suitable for some motorbike. Therefore i interested your like.

I add 2 colors of 1000RR photos.

Thanks for your thinks and helps. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Hmmm, tough one. Both are very nice!

If there were lots of one colour or the other in the area, I would go for the opposite just to be different.

All things being equal, of those 2 I would probably go with the Black and White - nice simple colours which look quite classy. Also it comes with black wheels which are easier to keep clean! (or you can leave them dirty and no-one would notice.... :whistle:).

Either way, you can't lose!

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
You know I really like the black and white...alot, I just like the HRC a little better because there is some red in it, and red is good luck for me(I'm crazy like that) but I would be happy with either one, both look sharp.

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
HRC, HRC, HRC, HRC, HRC.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.