Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
job. Start at autozone on monday. Not what I really wanted but it'll pay the bills for now. I have a friend that works there already and the rest of the people that I've met seem cool so it should be alright.

Now you don't have any authoriti to respect Sheep.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MrX954 said:
:eek: HOLY :shit: its about time

Thats cool tho :thumb:
haha yeah no kidding. it even took an extra week to get teh stuff back from the home office for this job (he said it usually takes a week, it took 2)

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Cool mang :thumb: . I'm not gonna rag on the length of time it took you to finally get a job. Believe me I know how "fun" it can be not having a job for an extended period of time.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
CBR929RE said:
job. Start at autozone on monday. Not what I really wanted but it'll pay the bills for now. I have a friend that works there already and the rest of the people that I've met seem cool so it should be alright.

Now you don't have any authoriti to respect Sheep.
I am still king of all Blue Sheep (elected unanimously 1-0) :p

Of course will it last.... you still need to learn not to treat work as a punishment ;)

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so sheep you have authoriti over no one since your the only blue sheep. must be loney in that kingdom. and no I will not get a hair cut.

it sucked ass looking for a job but this one shouldn't be bad. I'll be doing mostly hub stuff which is just picking orders to be delivered to other stores. So thats pretty much just like working in a warehouse which I've done. And I might be doing some delivery stuff too so that would be easy. So this job looks like it'll be alright. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting up really early.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
CBR929RE said:
Only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting up really early.
Aww. So sad.

Congrats on the job man. :thumb:

Now quit whining and dig the discounts, sounds like you need them for a certain Camaro.

My brother worked at Autozone for a while. 'Twas a good hook up.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
luvtolean said:
Aww. So sad.

Congrats on the job man. :thumb:

Now quit whining and dig the discounts, sounds like you need them for a certain Camaro.

My brother worked at Autozone for a while. 'Twas a good hook up.
thanks

yeah the discount will come in handy. but its my friend who already works there that has a camaro. I have a monte carlo SS.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
CBR929RE said:
so sheep you have authoriti over no one since your the only blue sheep. must be loney in that kingdom. and no I will not get a hair cut.

it sucked ass looking for a job but this one shouldn't be bad. I'll be doing mostly hub stuff which is just picking orders to be delivered to other stores. So thats pretty much just like working in a warehouse which I've done. And I might be doing some delivery stuff too so that would be easy. So this job looks like it'll be alright. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting up really early.
:hmm: lonely :hmm: nope people in herds suck. The herd of one rules! Oh and while you are slaving I will be riding :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
oldfogey said:
Does this mean that the peak in the US labour market has now been hit? :eek:
:rotfl:

But just think, you're the first in your office with this valuable info. :eyebrows:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts