Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and a couple buddies venture out to bike night up in Rockville, MD.  We leave after a couple of hours of hanging.  We are riding down I-66 in VA when all the sudden a white Dodge Avenger pulls up besides me.  The female driver starts honking at me and I look over.  All of the sudden the girl on the passenger side sticks her upper torso out the window while traveling about 60mph.  Pulls up her shirt and low and behold, I see  

Apparently she had flashed my buddies behind me also.  So they got to see her    twice!  And I must say, they were quite nice!  She couldn't be any older than 25 (read as nice and firm).

This really made for a good ending to the weekly bike night that I rarely get to go to.  

This is the first time this has ever happend to me.  Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

HipHipHoorah, I saw a strangers  

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I hope you reported the incident to local police, indecent exposure

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thats happened to me twice!
The first time there were three of them at the side of the road, half a dozen boobies, too good

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
It never happened to me on a bike, but it happens a few times when driving a tractor trailor.  The girls just look up, and flash.  

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
There used to be a thing on one of the Boston radio stations a few years ago called WOW....for Whip 'em Out Wednesday

The deal being that anyone who had either a WOW bumper sticker or WOW written on their vehicle would get flashed (Weds only now) by ladies listening to that station.

It actually happened quite often and to this day I still see WOW on a lot of vehicles even though those DJ's are long gone.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Yeah, WOW rocked! Those djs came to New York City and brought WOW with them. It's a concept that I can respect...

Eventually, Opie and Anthony got fired for some radio bit (unjustly IMO) and now my commute seems much longer

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
mr_rua : So me and a couple buddies venture out to bike night up in Rockville, MD.  We leave after a couple of hours of hanging.  We are riding down I-66 in VA when all the sudden a white Dodge Avenger pulls up besides me.  The female driver starts honking at me and I look over.  All of the sudden the girl on the passenger side sticks her upper torso out the window while traveling about 60mph.  Pulls up her shirt and low and behold, I see  

Apparently she had flashed my buddies behind me also.  So they got to see her    twice!  And I must say, they were quite nice!  She couldn't be any older than 25 (read as nice and firm).

This really made for a good ending to the weekly bike night that I rarely get to go to.  

This is the first time this has ever happend to me.  Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

HipHipHoorah, I saw a strangers  
good thing they were nice and firm - or at 60mph they would have jumped over there and wrecked you

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I can't say that has ever happened to me. However, here in Ontario, it is legal for women to go topless. A few years back there was a big thing over allowing this equality topless thing and the women won the battle... or perhaps the guys did.

At any rate, women still don't go topless so it was much ado about nothing and we still don't see

Aside: That reminds me of a funny story (completely unrelated)
This guy I knew was a weirdo and he spoke with a, for lack of a better term, 'gay accent'. By some act of fate, he ended up serving ice cream during the gay&lesbian parade. Here is his exchange with two lesbians in Baskin Robins.
[women enter, topless and smoking]
guy: Excuse me ma'am, I'll have to ask you to leave...
lesbians: It is our right to walk around topless and there's nothing you can do about it.!
guy: It's not your tits ma'am, it's a non-smoking area.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I have witnessed a couple of flashings while slabbing with VFR guys....something about all those red bikes seems to get the exhibitionists revved up.....

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
bubba : good thing they were nice and firm  - or  at 60mph they would have jumped over there and wrecked you
hahah, I was thinking the same thing. It'd be like naked sky divers... have you ever seen naked sky divers? It's REALLY more unattractive than you'd think. *shudder*

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
yeah, I miss WOW, those were the good ole' days. I used to see lots of vehicles with wow on them, even years after it was done. The best part of it was most women actually did whip em out. I was working at a furniture factory (aka sweat shop) when it all started and during breaks we'd go out by the road (the only place people were allowed to smoke) and hold a big WOW sign up, at least 2 people every wednsday would flash us.

By the way, opie and anthony got canned from boston because on april 1 they told everyone over the radio that the mayor of boston was killed. I guess people don't like april fools jokes anymore?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bubba : good thing they were nice and firm  - or  at 60mph they would have jumped over there and wrecked you
hahahahaha!

That would be at best a strange accident scene.

As much as me and my buddies hate riding straight roads let alone freeways.  We are actually considering 'cruising'      the same road (I-66) again.  We figure that they were on there way to a club b/c I-66 leads down to D.C..  So maybe we'll catch her again or some other girls.  It doesn't really matter, as long as we get to see some  

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
davef : Yeah, WOW rocked!    Those djs came to New York City and brought WOW with them.   It's a concept that I can respect...

Eventually, Opie and Anthony got fired for some radio bit (unjustly IMO) and now my commute seems much longer
Then they got fired from the NY gig when they had a contest that gave points to couples that had sex in different locations. One couple went to a Catholic Church during mass. I guess that was too far.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Last summer a bunch of us were riding at night down the main drag here. Just cruising along, and we get next to this Honda Civic.. Two guys in the front, and a chick ontop f*cking the guy in the back. She was completely naked, and we all surrounded the car. She was enjoying the attention, because she was showing off and licking her nipples..

Coolest thing I ever seen while riding!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
lucky duck. The closest I ever got to being flashed is some 80 year Granny dropping her dentures. Grumble.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Happens a lot now that I'm on that booming Italian twin. And I get cash offers to borrow the bike so people can have sex on it.

Just the other day I was approached by people any place I stopped that wanted to talk bikes. WTF??

Is this part of what I have been missing out on? Bizzare (that and the free massages at Laguna Seca). All this *might* compensate for all the freaking maintenance I have to do on the thing..

Glad you saw some hoots. Now if you want to see a TON of them all summer long.. get a nice boat.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Holeshot : Happens a lot now that I'm on that booming Italian twin.  And I get cash offers to borrow the bike so people can have sex on it.

Just the other day I was approached by people any place I stopped that wanted to talk bikes.  WTF??  

Is this part of what I have been missing out on?  Bizzare (that and the free massages at Laguna Seca).  All this *might* compensate for all the freaking maintenance I have to do on the thing..  
..and when you wake up?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts