Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
accused of digging up her boyfriend's ashes from a cemetery more than a decade ago, along with the cigarettes and beer that were buried with him.
Buried with beer and cigarettes.....at least he had all the bare necessities with him.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Mojave954 said:
What amazes me is that she toted that urn to atlanta and back... :idunno:
I am amazed that anyone would live in Atlanta as well. :idunno:

Why is it odd that she drank the beers? What else are you supposed to do with them?

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
GhostRider said:
Hmm...digging up a dead guy...drinking warm beer and smoking soggy cigs. I think I'll pass thanks.

The whole lot of them are seriously messed up.
the beer might have been warm but maybe it was still fresh. We should go ask her how they were after being in the ground for a couple weeks.

There's still more of the story we didn't get. Were they cans or bottles? What brand, busch, coors, bud, schlitz? I mean come on if we have to read this stuff we want all the details. Marlboro or Virginia Slims? Just the important stuff you know

·
Registered
819 Posts
Mullets Galore!

·
Registered
682 Posts
So you are not even save when you have been cremated. I guess the thing to have done is your ashes sent down the drain or scattered some place.

At least diggng a grave for one's ashes/urn is not like digging a grave for these costly & large coffins. In my area it is no back-hoe, but has to be done by hand for I have dug graves at the three grave sites in my area, a number of times in my past.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts