Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...beat up racebike .....So, rrapriliawanter....you gonna put all that dough into a new fridge or the other racebike :idunno: :huh: :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
New refrigerators rock!

My new GE profile has this nifty metal cage rack to stow my beer in the door.

Crushed ICE in the door even!! The wife wont let me put any stickers on it yet :crying:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Tombstone said:
New refrigerators rock!

My new GE profile has this nifty metal cage rack to stow my beer in the door.

Crushed ICE in the door even!! The wife wont let me put any stickers on it yet :crying:
Why use the door when there are like 4 empty shelves for beer? Whoops, thats just my house, you probaly got baby stuff and whatnot in there :) :) :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G-Force Junkie said:
Why use the door when there are like 4 empty shelves for beer? Whoops, thats just my house, you probaly got baby stuff and whatnot in there :) :) :)
:rotfl:

I'm surprised G-Force doesn't have a keg-fridge yet :D

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Geeesh.....that bike is mint....what you talking about beat up? :rotfl: Welllll.....alot of it went in to a new fridge...Stainless looks pretty sweet...but man....that $$ could have been put to better use. :whine: :crap: :rant: We'll see about the bike....I need to get that thing up and running.....

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Are you showing up at the track this weekend? Axel should get a first place with his new bike :clap: I will be bench racing :crying:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
RRWANTR said:
Nope. Won't be making it down this weekend.. :crying:
To bad. Are you going to race any more this year? I need to find a vintage lightweight bike just to do on lap on and sit on the hot pit to collect the points, and get a trophy because there is only 2 vintage lightweight bikes out there every month:rotfl:

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
coderedcbr said:
To bad. Are you going to race any more this year? I need to find a vintage lightweight bike just to do on lap on and sit on the hot pit to collect the points, and get a trophy because there is only 2 vintage lightweight bikes out there every month:rotfl:

I'm hoping to be back racing in Oct.... :crying:

LMAO....so is your bike being fixed?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
RRWANTR said:
I'm hoping to be back racing in Oct.... :crying:

LMAO....so is your bike being fixed?
G-Force is building my motor soon as I get him all the parts I might have most of them for this weekend. My wheels are at Dr. Johns I called him yesterday He said they would be done this weekend, but we will see about that. He has had them for 3 weeks now. Oct cool that will put you and Speed on the grid together :thumb:

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
coderedcbr said:
G-Force is building my motor soon as I get him all the parts I might have most of them for this weekend. My wheels are at Dr. Johns I called him yesterday He said they would be done this weekend, but we will see about that. He has had them for 3 weeks now. Oct cool that will put you and Speed on the grid together :thumb:
Mike won't make it out there. :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RRWANTR said:
Mike won't make it out there. :rolleyes:
Just keep thinking that little bald man :evilaugh: . How many times per session can I lap you until they kick me out of the race again :huh: :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RRWANTR said:
As many as you can before I hit your kill switch as you go by me in 8.. :eyebrows:
Hahaha, I bet with "NEW" tires you'll be back up to slow speed in no time. ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RRWANTR said:
SLOW is the key word :rotfl: :rotfl: but a long reach and BAMMMM there goes your kill switch.. :D
That better be one super fast fridge :eek: ....does the stainless weigh more or less than the lexan ones :idunno: ...I'm guessing more... :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts