Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do hope with the little snow fall we have had that you mad peeps left them at home today !

I was going to Stoke Manderville i stop to some poor sod riding a real nice BMW, he had his hands in his pits! I bet he was a bit too cold.

I asked if he was ok and " yep i'm fine mate cheers"

It was un-safe to be on 2 wheels today ! shame..

It was cold. My bike is going away this weekend, going to strip the front fairing and respray due to last owner.

I would just like to wish you all a MERRY Christmas and a happy new year.

Me

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Mine stayed at home today and I took the train to work.. I did see someone on a 125 with L plates while walking to the station though..

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pleased you did ! was mad out there today. We all need to look at the amount of unforeseen accidents that have been happening and think 4 wheels are some times better than 2, ONLY sometimes.

Trust me as a virgin i would ride 24/7 weather permitting BUT today "pleased to be in a car"

I wish you all a Happy crimbo, please please be safe out there

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
when I rode crossers.... I'd have been out like a shot when snow fell:D.. somehow it doesn't have the same appeal anymore:crap:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Listen, for gods sake if i could i would deff on a crosser. But on a twitchy blade no! The poor guy i stopped and asked today was COLD to the bone.

Central london with the kids tom, by train

1 - 6 of 6 Posts