Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woohoo: just checked the Credit card bill and I got a $0.02 credit due to a class action suit :woohoo:

I would like to congratulate the Armani Shark on his new Beemer also. :twofing: you're still number one Mr class action lawyer

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
:woohoo: just checked the Credit card bill and I got a $0.02 credit due to a class action suit :woohoo:

I would like to congratulate the Armani Shark on his new Beemer also. :twofing: you're still number one Mr class action lawyer
Wow! Since you are now rollin' in the dough, is this a good time to hit you up for help financing my leathers?
Sheep ol buddy :eyebrows: .

·
Registered
626 Posts

Well, you were not compelled to participate in the class action suit, you had the option to sue them separately if you thought you were wronged did you not?

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, you were not compelled to participate in the class action suit, you had the option to sue them separately if you thought you were wronged did you not?
First I have no intention of suing them, Credit Card companies are mostly scum but I konw that and deal accordingly with them. Second I believe most class actions negate the ability to sue individually. And for $0.02 I am getting some CF rims for the RC :woohoo:

·
Registered
630 Posts

Damn, you got screwed. I got a $.34 check from my Armani Shark last month.

:wacking: :whip:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Me too. I got $0.03 on my GM card that I havent used in I know 3 years. Time to cancel the card because it really scared me when I saw a statement come in the mail from them today. I have a buddy going through an identity theft problem after a car break-in last week and I thought the same thing was starting with me.

Now the question is what can I buy for 3 cents and put on a credit card!:evilaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts