Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to Smokey Bones for dinner tonight. Had the full rack of baby back ribs with mashed potatoes and gravy, cinnamon apples and piece of garlic bread. I've had better BBQ than that but it was decent. It didn't even get me full was the problem though. I can usually eat so much I just get tired of eating before I'm full.

what everyone else have for dinner? :yumyum:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
esoteric said:
I haven't had dinner yet, which is okay because it's sunny and nice out here.
Me either...busy with a work project...but I think I'll go do 20 miles on the MV real quick to cleanse the palate.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I love food too, and my body is beginning to show it.
So are my quarter mile times.

I had potatoes smothered in butter and cheddar cheese, corn on the cob, and a wonderful meatloaf my wife makes using ground Turkey meat. I have no idea how she seasons it or what else she does to it, but it is some good stuff.

I'm amazed, suddenly my mind has done blank, I know there was something else I put on that plate.
Oh well, whatever it was didn't last long.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Two of my favorite quotes from a guy I used to work with. He probably stole them from someone else, but it was still funny.

When asked at Burger King if he'd like fries or onion rings with his triple cheeseburger, his answer would be "yes."

His other classic was (as he rubbed his belly) "You don't get a body like this by working out every day!"

·
Registered
900 Posts
stegen said:
my wife works at bennigans and they get 50% for a discount so you can imagine how much we eat there.
You get 50% off Monte Cristos and want to know when Red Lobster has all you can eat shrimp?

:rolleyes: You are not helping the American stereotype.
Lipitor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts