Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
So where can i find the 4 black rubbers that go on the carbs and mate to the velocity stacks? please help!!!

Have you tried a dealer?
What rubbers do you mean?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Thank you blade. I guess i ruled them out due to the age of the bike. Im a jackass.
Cool :)
But I don't see any rubbers in the fiche like your description?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
They sit on the top of the each carb and act as a seal for the stacks. Number 2 in this picture. Might call them o rings?

They're F3 carbs though?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I presumed that the F3 carbs were the same as the F2. No?

Does the F2 carbs not have the lock plate either then? Surley a form of seal would still be needed though.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

Does the F2 carbs not have the lock plate either then? Surley a form of seal would still be needed though.

The pic I posted is for the F2 carbs.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I just checked my F2 manual and it has the same o rings/seals as the F3 carbs. Can not paste the page as it is a hard copy. Just trying to download the soft copy now.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I just checked my F2 manual and it has the same o rings/seals as the F3 carbs. Can not paste the page as it is a hard copy. Just trying to download the soft copy now.
Is that the OEM manual?
I just take photos of the pages and post those :)

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts

The two questions above.

Am at work so have no access to camera. Going to see the Xerox guys so that they can scan for me. The manual is the Honda manual issue date of June 1993.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
The two questions above.

Am at work so have no access to camera. Going to see the Xerox guys so that they can scan for me. The manual is the Honda manual issue date of June 1993.

No, they're not the same.
What "lock plates" are you referring to?
Are they in either of those fiches?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
This is the front cover and the page from the manual. The seals/o rings are item #7

I've never seen a manual like that before.
It doesn't specify what model of bike it's for?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts