Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be towing three bikes to the April 9th and 10th Pocono East Trackdays. I need to know if anyone can vouch for the nearby hotels since the bikes will be on an open landscaping trailer. Naturally, they will be locked, chained, and alarmed but you can never be too carefull.

TIA,
Dave

·
Registered
741 Posts
im your man, its right in my backyard.... lemme get a few numbers for you and i will reply again but if it would make you feel even better my relatives (he also rides) live under 1 miles from the track and would be happy to loan you his driveway if needed for parking.... :idunno:

and for reference just about anyplace in this area is safe for your toys...

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I've stayed at the Ramada Inn, Lake Harmony. Another good choice is the Best Western, Blakeslee-Pocono. I've never heard anyone complain about any security problems there. Also, you'll be able to leave your bikes at the track on Saturday night. The track is secure.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
HondaGalToo said:
I've stayed at the Ramada Inn, Lake Harmony. Another good choice is the Best Western, Blakeslee-Pocono. I've never heard anyone complain about any security problems there. Also, you'll be able to leave your bikes at the track on Saturday night. The track is secure.
+1 :thumb:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks All!,

Yeah, I planned on only having the bikes at a hotel on the Friday night and then leaving them at the track Saturday night. I'll make reservations soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts