Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for specs on a 00 929 FireBlade. It's a non US model so I dont know if the electrical, fuel pressure, ecu ect. are different. If all specs are the same and someine could kindly let me know :thumb: than I can get a US manuel for it. Here's a few pix.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Honestly i think they are the same but please dont quote me on this. but you should be able to call your local dealer and ask them they would have no problem telling you.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Hi Mike,

The UK version wont have PAIR or what ever its called re emmisions, nor a O2 sensor either (not all USA versions had this either iirc). the lights are not wired on with the ignition which I think USA ones are (2003 uk onwards 954 are too I beleive). USA doesn't have HISS so that's not covered in there manual.

I should think all the torque settings, engine internals, plugs, valve clearences, clutch, brakes, oil, forks, shock, wheels, etc will be the same. US manual will probably say front/rear sprockets are 16/43 but UK is 16/42. I'm working from a US version with no problems.

hth

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Mike,

The UK version wont have PAIR or what ever its called re emmisions, nor a O2 sensor either (not all USA versions had this either iirc). the lights are not wired on with the ignition which I think USA ones are (2003 uk onwards 954 are too I beleive). USA doesn't have HISS so that's not covered in there manual.

I should think all the torque settings, engine internals, plugs, valve clearences, clutch, brakes, oil, forks, shock, wheels, etc will be the same. US manual will probably say front/rear sprockets are 16/43 but UK is 16/42. I'm working from a US version with no problems.

hth
Thanks!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I discovered an o2 sensor (I think) in the air box and the lights are wired directly. When I call a Honda dealer and have them run the VIN, no info comes up. So now Im guessing that it may be a Canadian model???

·
Registered
314 Posts
same **** diff h-light angle and comes with diff paint and reflectors on the side's...
and maybe the switch gear is a little diff but manual will do ye!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts