Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went and picked up the ring for Alysia last Saturday and then proposed to her that night. I'm getting married...can you believe that?!?! We're actually going to be married on the 19th of September - just over a month from now. It will be us, our families (immediate), and our minister - that's it. Next Fall if/when we can afford to throw a more formal wedding we will. We'll call it a renewal of our vows or something like that.

I'm really looking forward to it. I've known for the last year that she was right for me but I guess I really found that out after my brother passed because she was there every step of the way. We were originally going to wait until the Spring when we could afford to throw a formal wedding but we decided that we're ready to be together now.

Go ahead and make the 'awww....that's lovely' sappy remarks now. This is your only chance. After that I'll find you and beat your a$$...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Congratulations, I think, and definitely good luck, beating the odds

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Congrats ER....

Small weddings rule....we had 19 people total. My wife's family refused to attend, as they were outraged that their British daughter would pair with a brash American. That was 14 years ago.....

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Quote Do they still feel the same?

Nope...we get along famously now....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I got married on the 19th of last month and had about 230 people of the planned for 400. Keep it small...you'll live longer.

Best wishes for a happy future!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Congratulations ER! It must be true love!

Here's wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your bride to be! It sounds like you found one of the great ones.

All the best.

Pete

1 - 20 of 65 Posts