Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep yep...

2003 600RR all black. Had a minor fiasco with the insurance company that set me back about 2 hours, but I did get to put about an hour of seat time or so on it today...

Way cool bike, daddy likes.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
ccwilli3 said:
yep yep...

2003 600RR all black. Had a minor fiasco with the insurance company that set me back about 2 hours, but I did get to put about an hour of seat time or so on it today...

Way cool bike, daddy likes.
Welcome to the good side :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
:thumb: rethinking my 1k on order for a 6 double zero, give us a full report when you get a chance to flog it through some turns :deal:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
booth23 said:
:thumb: rethinking my 1k on order for a 6 double zero, give us a full report when you get a chance to flog it through some turns :deal:
Mine wasn't good enough? :whine: :crying: :hmm:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
booth23 said:
:lol: In Seattle? :rotfl: Like you'd ever get a chance to ride it out of the rain other than a few weeks during the (snicker) Pacific Northwest summers.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! :thumb:

Bet you're glad to have a bike back in the garage... I would have gone insane by now.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Critz said:
uh. this mean you don't want mine? :(
Sorry my man... Had I been able to do the direct "take over" payments I would have been down for it. But the insurance kills me on a liter bike too. I can do a lot more with the cheap insurance on the 600RR.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cbr99xx said:
Congrats on the new bike! :thumb:

Bet you're glad to have a bike back in the garage... I would have gone insane by now.
It was SOOO rough... I feel like I am complete now. GROUP HUGGG!!!

But really, it helped to ride jetblast10's at jennings immensely. Riding your bike helped me realize that I'm not ready for liter power on the track as I am not ready to die just yet! So a 600 it was. The insurance difference made it worthwhile too... Its less than half what it was for my RC51.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bwhip said:
Congrats! :thumb:

If I was in the market for a 600, that'd be the one for sure. Is the seat as hard as they say?
Well, I only have a few miles under my belt, and a 6 month break from riding. I think I am out of "riding" shape for sure... Having said that, I can feel the seat is thin, but it doesn't bother me... Its very much like the RC seat in its thin-ness and I prefer that...

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
firedawgon929 said:
:lol: In Seattle? :rotfl: Like you'd ever get a chance to ride it out of the rain other than a few weeks during the (snicker) Pacific Northwest summers.
:rant:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it is small. Compared to the RC, it feels like a toy.

It revs free and true... I like it. She's seen 10K rpm already... I don't think its too upright, i think the fairing is just THAT small...

I see now why I couldn't catch a stock 600RR on my highly geared and piped RC at VIR-S. These bitches just flat out MOVE! The gear ratios are VERY close together. I think there is very little RPM drop between gears... Really keeps the motor on the boil...

So far so good...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts