Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
One of the best Superbike tuners in the midwest (Jamie McNaughton) worked for Harley in their 4 valve development program. One of my largest clients makes the honing machines for all of their cyclinders, while another makes their crank deep rolling machines. They provide a lot of work around these parts . . .

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
A buddy of mine works for Harley in KC. He owns an RC51 and a 636. I asked if his coworkers gave him grief and he said no, because he rides to work all the time and they don't...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
tigerblade said:
A buddy of mine works for Harley in KC. He owns an RC51 and a 636. I asked if his coworkers gave him grief and he said no, because he rides to work all the time and they don't...
I've never been to a H-D facility, but I bet many employees don't ride a Harley (or don't ride at all).

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
You can buy a fake pool of oil and put it under your bike. That should help it blend in with any other Harleys in the parking lot.

·
Registered
215 Posts
tigerblade said:
I've heard that 85% of the Harleys ever produced are still on the roads......

......the other 15% made it back w/o breaking down! :poke:

·
Registered
232 Posts
HondaGal said:
You can buy a fake pool of oil and put it under your bike. That should help it blend in with any other Harleys in the parking lot.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts