Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 929rr 2001, I am having some issues. I drove it this morning and put gas in it, 92 or 97 octane, which ever one is at the gas pump thats higher, cant remember. I was driving and then it started sputtering and died on me. Restarted the bike many times. As long as I held the throttle open it would not die, but when I pulled in the clutch and changed gear it would die, and this happened inconsecutively. It would run fine for a second then it would start studding and die again. Got it home had it on its side stand it crunk up just fine and I let it Idle for a while, once i stood the bike straight up, it died. The angle tilt sensor is already by passed and I checked that to make sure its still secure, it is. I checked the securness of the kickstand sensor , wires and vacuum lines, even though I still think its a vacuum issue but why when i stand it straight up; it dies? Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.