Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
So, im in market for a bike! but i have something to ask about cbr900rr..

I want RR that has no carburators! what is the first year available with efi? I have hard time searching this info.. I have managed to find out that 94-95 models have carburator, but that doesn`t help much because I´m looking year 2000+..

-thanx

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
the 918cc 1999 was the last on carbs and a great bike. designation was the CBR900RR-X model, although a 1998 RR-W is the same bike to all intents and purposes, I think any differences are really minute. The 929 are designated RR-Y and RR-01 and are fuel injected as noted above, as are all the later models.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone!
So, im in market for a bike! but i have something to ask about cbr900rr..

I want RR that has no carburators! what is the first year available with efi? I have hard time searching this info.. I have managed to find out that 94-95 models have carburator, but that doesn`t help much because I´m looking year 2000+..

-thanx
2000 mate, iv got the last carb 900rr iv made it naked and black and candy apple red powder coated frame,its minted and fast coz shedding all that weight bud but fuel injection is 2001 to be safe mine has carbs and that was first registered 1/3/2000

1 - 14 of 14 Posts