Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so a bike sold today that i happen to pass by....was an 07 gsxr 750, missing lower plastics but was mechanically and electrically sound...780 miles clean title good tires

sold for $3900...owner ran into some problems and needed an overnight sale (not like i had the money anyway though :rolleyes: )

anyone else have stories of bikes they saw for cheap, but had either bought something else or just didnt have the money?

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
I think you already know my story:thumb: But the real kicker is that I sold my 954 real cheap and it was a great bike, I posted it on here and got not one response, I put it on Craigslist and sold it in 2 days.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Something like that, a guy with a clean 94 vfr 750 that didnt run was selling it for $450, called him, he had sold it minutes before, so i ended up with my 03 zx6r for $300....:idunno:

:rotfl::rotfl:
I love the ol' 'out the blue buy" :rotfl: :rotfl:

If there is a great deal out there that is just too good to pass up I'll start selling my fingers.:rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.