Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd mention that I passed my IAM bike test today. It went quite well - although it's a pass/fail test, my examiner likes to provide an unofficial grade & I got gold. Not bad, but my mate got a platinum.....

I think the IAM training is well worth doing for anyone wanting to improve their riding, or if nothing else just as a check to see how 'good' you actually are.

My riding has certainly improved - not that I am the best rider out there (far from it) but I am definitely better than I used to be. My feedback highlighted areas to improve on, and I will look in to further training in time.

But for now I intend to enjoy my riding this summer!

·
Registered
11,724 Posts
Just thought I'd mention that I passed my IAM bike test today. It went quite well - although it's a pass/fail test, my examiner likes to provide an unofficial grade & I got gold. Not bad, but my mate got a platinum.....

I think the IAM training is well worth doing for anyone wanting to improve their riding, or if nothing else just as a check to see how 'good' you actually are.

My riding has certainly improved - not that I am the best rider out there (far from it) but I am definitely better than I used to be. My feedback highlighted areas to improve on, and I will look in to further training in time.

Oh the sweet irony. Well done Des :thumb:

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
745 Posts

:thumb: :clap: :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.