Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im now a fan of the site after geting this 954 and all the help yall have givin me ,,,, its going to the shop to get fixed tommro about 1000$ worth of work. seems i fired somthing when trying to jump the bike and my truck was runing. will get it back next weekend.

but my idea is (not sure if yall allready have this or not but here it goes) ... there is a local vinale shop down here that makes vinales for bikes,cars, exct.. and also hats hoodies and sherts ... i want to get a hat and a hoodie with the fierblader.org logo and in the same font. and vinales for all of my bikes.... do yall care if i do this if so let me know. i can get the site if yall would like it as well. the guy that owns it i know real well as he is a sponser of my car and bike club. we can even start a swag shop on the site to help donate to the site.... ppl can buy the sherts and stuff ............. iunno just an idea let me know what you think.

in the end a big fan of the site. keep up the good work.:clap::plus1::thumb:

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
We have fireblades.org stickers that are pretty neat.

Oh, and on a lighter note, your spelling is horrible, not trying to be mean, just an observation.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya my sorry about that man after been working 70hrs a week you just want to say some words and head to bead. i work 7 days a week 10 hr days... for the next 4 months then back to 5days a week. so right now ya im not going to check my spelling. :p to slow

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
yeah hit up DBX graphics.. he has a thread named fireblades.org stickers.. check out the pics in my gallery he's done all the vinyl for me and is already the site sponsor.. joe is a great guy and is super quick to work with you on custom projects..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts