Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all does the honda 919 have an idle air controller to sense air flow to throttle body ?
I think I see something on the left side of the motor. It looks like a sensor. I will have to check the service manual.

The bike misses randomly only at idle. It happened before I installed the power commander so it is not related to the power commander. I noticed that someone put the cover on that sensor incorrectly and it leads me to think someone had their hands on this sensor before I got to it ? IDK ? I would never use any aftermarket sensor for any metric vehicle.

So how can I tell if it is the original or oem sensor if that is what it is ? Am I thinking in the right direction with the symptom which is totally random intermittent and it happens both hot and cold motor temps. Thanks man cant wait to ride.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IDK what it is. It had the same symptom without the power commander so that rules out any issues with fuel management. Totally intermittent hot or cold motor temp. If it were a spark plug it would do it at all rpms.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts