Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...what's a good drink to have.

I ask because I only like 1 drink in particular and I've only seen it served in 3 maybe 4 places. Last night I started playing in a for real pool league and found myself with the jitters like crazy. So I need to find something that'll calm my nerves when I playing an away match, but heres the catch I'm one of those "responsible" folk who has a 2-3 drink limit when I'm driving so I want to find something that walks the line of chick drink and man drink. In other words something about as strong as a beer. I dont like beer either.

Oh and theres 2 drinks I used to like but they made the list :)nono: )

1. SoCo & Coke
2. Margaritas

I'll never even think about having either ever again.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
To dilute it down, you could order a coke (full size glass) and have them add a shot of rum (or other to your taste). Same amount of alcohol as a beer, with the same amount of liquid to fill you up so you don't drink them too fast.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
I'm a single malt scotch man, but you'll likely not find any while out playing pool.

My suggestion would be a drink my buddy turned me onto many years ago. Captain Morgan and diet coke. When you normally order a Captain and coke, they give you regular coke, but since Captain is already sweet, it tends to be too much. With the diet coke it's perfect. I know it probably sounds yucky, but trust me, it's really good.

:thumb:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Fuzzy navel. :gay:

I like gin and tonic... sneaks up on you though, goes down too easy. Vodka and water is good with a squirt of lime. Spiced rum and root beer. Rye and gingerale.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
if you are playing SERIOUS pool, then why dull your senses with alcohol.

bode miller may do it, but that doesn't make it right :eek:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Dirty vodka martini
gin and tonic

Get premium stuff, don't get well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts