Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
At first I thought you get 46 packs of cards and a bunch of old gum. But I think you get 46 cards period.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nedro : At first I thought you get 46 packs of cards and a bunch of old gum. But I think you get 46 cards period.
Yeah, the buyer thought it was 46 packs of cards too....hes PISSED! So I am in the middle of all that now. I am not baseball card guru...so I had no idea....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
showmethebombs : Quote (nedro @ June 25 2003, 5:20pm)At first I thought you get 46 packs of cards and a bunch of old gum. But I think you get 46 cards period.
Yeah, the buyer thought it was 46 packs of cards too....hes PISSED!  So I am in the middle of all that now.  I am not baseball card guru...so I had no idea....
I would think its 45 cards.....just like it says on the pack

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Mattress : Quote (showmethebombs @ June 25 2003, 5:21am)Quote (nedro @ June 25 2003, 5:20pm)At first I thought you get 46 packs of cards and a bunch of old gum. But I think you get 46 cards period.
Yeah, the buyer thought it was 46 packs of cards too....hes PISSED!  So I am in the middle of all that now.  I am not baseball card guru...so I had no idea....
I would think its 45 cards.....just like it says on the pack
Hey man, go find a place to live and stop spoiling all the fun.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I would've assumed to be bidding on 46 individual baseball cards.

If the buyer is pissed over his misunderstanding of a mega-buck $6.50 purchase, too bad. Piss him off some more, maybe he'll have a $6.50 heart attack or aneurysm

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here is what they wrote me:

I received item today.. Your auction is very misleading and I am extremely
displeased.. For your information, 'a 46- pack' means 46 packs of cards.. I am
soooooooooooooooooo not happy with this auction.. then you charge me $5 for
shipping of $1 item.. If you care about your 100% positive feedback rating,,
please contact me asap,, by 6/30/2003.. I am not happy with your
misrepresentation of item and would like to resolve directly.. Do you really
think your pricing is fair,, shipping included Please get back to me.. GN,,
thgamur P>S> Even look at the title of auction >> Topps MLB cards 1990 46
pack,, never opened.. Very misleading...........

I am giving him a refund once I hear from him. But he made it sound like I had a gun to his head making him bid!!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Don't be a nice guy, this guy doesn't deserve your sympathy, which is what it is, considering it's his mistake to misinterpret your auction, and his mistake to not email you before hand to clarify the matter.

As for the shipping charge of $5? So what, it's business as usual (this you know, but apparently Mr. Jr. Extortionist doesn't).

He paid you a very fair total of, what, $11.50 and is giving you crap, and threatening you? Threaten him right back (politely) with negative feedback, an eBay investigation, and a defamation of character/libel lawsuit if need be should he post negative feedback for something this trivial.

Oh, yeah, maybe mail him a pacifier or something

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
In my opinion, you made it VERY clear to potential buyers exactly what you were auctioning - I certainly had no problem understanding it. Plus you added your email addy and asked to be contacted w/any questions. This guy is an ignorant toad, and not worthy of your kindness.
him!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
that is so bullshit, there is not a single time in the whole auction where you said packs, always pack. How would he get 46 packs out of that? Doesn't he think the pile would be a bit bigger in the picture. Tell him to piss in his hat and leave him bad feedback for bidding without asking questions first. I have collected baseball cards forever and would never think this meant 45 packs? Also, if the dumbass is so smart how would a 45 pack plus one special card be 46 packs of cards? Hmmm, it's probably a kid who can't read. I hate queers on ebay, they ruin it for everyone!

·
Registered
759 Posts
If he leaves negative feedback you can respond.  Let's have a contest for the best 45 character response.

Here is mine:

Dumbass isn't real familiar with the word plural.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I would not refund him at all. You stated fixed shipping and also it's very clear what your item consisted of: A 45-PACK.
Hello?? Anybody home?

'ESL class highly recommended. Buyer does not know how to read or follow directions.'

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
All I want is either the other 45 packs I thought I was bidding on, a public apology, and a cookie...or my money back and I keep the cards for my troubles.  If not. then I will say bad things about you in feedback and never buy from you again!
You HAVE A DEAD LINE TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK!!!!!!
  thgamur

1 - 20 of 37 Posts