Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
if you get an ECU from a country where there is no HISS then yes, the USA for example. You would also have to declare it to your insurer as they will assume the bike has HIS fitted as a security measure. Why would you want/need to remove it though? Its totally non-intrusive system as far as the user is concerned...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ,to be honest a good friend of mine donated the bike to help me out with my mental health issues, it's bin year's since iv built anything, it's a 954, 2003 model ,,it's has the shit knocked out of the wiring harness, loom, highly modified fighter,,,iv power to all the lights , brake lights etc turns over, but nothing from the injectors,,,
the guy who gave me the bike dropped it backing out of the driveway,, Airiel key took a hammering ,, had a spare blade ignition switch, just trying to eliminate different things,
Only to be told tonight. Lean sensor, B A switch,
Excuse the spelling, any advice much appreciated,
Cheers rusty

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
btw, if the pump primes but you get no spark or fuel being injected then it might be the crank sensor (RH side of the engine) as this is what triggers the ECU to fire the plugs/injectors. there is black/white wire that should have 12v and then the injectors/coils earth via the ECU so worth seeing if you goods earths, 12v supply, and check out this connector if not
Hand Wood Circuit component Finger Electrical wiring

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts