Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that Mo Nozy (< hehe), rocket, and BDA will miss me greatly. :D Gotta reformat the old hard drive so I can sell it to my friend tomorrow. Speaking of which, which of you can I call to walk me through that process? I just know I'll phuck it up on my own. Could be 10-11 PM Eastern DST (7-8 PM here) though, so keep that in mind. Shall talk with you all on a regular basis again down the road.

Cyezaroundlikealizarddrinkin :)

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Good luck Baccy. :thumb:

Only way I've ever obliterated a drive was with a windows install. Maybe someone else will know a way. :idunno:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Is it a Dell special or something else? You should be able to pop the Windoz CD in the drive and boot the computer up. When it says "press any key to boot from CD..." do so and follow the instructions. Make sure you delete any partitions and do an NTFS format.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Bacchus said:
I know that Mo Nozy (< hehe), rocket, and BDA will miss me greatly. :D Gotta reformat the old hard drive so I can sell it to my friend tomorrow. Speaking of which, which of you can I call to walk me through that process? I just know I'll phuck it up on my own. Could be 10-11 PM Eastern DST (7-8 PM here) though, so keep that in mind. Shall talk with you all on a regular basis again down the road.

Cyezaroundlikealizarddrinkin :)
I'll be praying for you Baccy :thumb: Have a safe journey :patriot:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts