Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, I'm back, 5 weeks spent wandering around Europe, ended up going to Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Venice, Bologna (yes, the Duc factory), Milan, Istanbul.. Oh yes, and Munich (very last minute and unplanned).

Anyway, I may actually end up posting some pics and stuff, and travel stories, but for now, I'm just not so glad to be home so I can work my butt off for another OS trip...

Z...

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Who cares about all those dumps.....all we wanna know is did you get any MotoGP pics?

J/K
Glad to see you back on the board....

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sorry, I don't remember you. Who the hell are you again?

Welcome back Z! It sounds like you had a great trip!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a great trip - my bank accounts are now empty, and all credit cards are bouncing off the rev limiters, but.. it was worth it - even got to see a 8 of the 999R's rolling off the factory floor at the Duc Factory. they look quite cool without the plastics on. shame I couldn't take photos inside the factory...

Anyway, I got about 1000 digital pics to sort through - glad it ain't on film...

Z

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Quote I'm ba-ack...Did ya miss me?

No. Not really. Hardly noticed you were gone, actually.

Welcome back.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
to the org.

Oh sorry forgot you are allready a member, you have been away for so long

Sounds like you had a good holiday, now you can back to some serious post whoring

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stegen : Quote (Zeeman @ July 13 2003, 7:12am)...and all credit cards are bouncing off the rev limiters
All $11,000 worth?

Welcome back
Damnit Stegen, you are closer than you know!!!

Still, very funny

Z...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts