Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is that these past 3 weeks have gone by too fast. Everything was absolutely perfect, it couldn't have gone any better. Between the wedding, honeymoon, seeing family that I hadn't seen in 15 years, and everything else I have had the best time of my life. I wish I could do it all over again.

Rehearsel day was pretty freaky. When we started going over the ceremony I just got the sickest feeling in my stomach and the rest of the day I just wanted to runaway and questioned why I was getting married. That was the only time I got "cold feet". Adam was great the entire time.

The day of the wedding it rained but surprisingly it didn't even bother me. You're just so busy getting ready and enjoying the day that you don't even notice. The ceremony was more beautiful that I ever imagined and everything ran smoothly. We had an awesome reception! Everyone had a blast and we partied till 2am.

For the honeymoon we went to Disneyworld. The weather was perfect every single day. Everyone there makes sure you have the best time. We wished that we were able to stay longer since we didn't get to do everything but that just means we get to go back! :thumb:

And today I'm back at work for the first time since October 16th :crying: :crying:

Here are some links to pictures (I resized them for the dial-up people so they aren't the best quality).

WEDDING PICTURES

HONEYMOON PICTURES

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Congratulations to you and your new husband. You looked very nice for your wedding (albeit a bit nervous? :) ) and your honeymoon pictures are fantastic. Welcome to married life! Now remember...it's ok for him to occasionally leave the toilet seat up and he shouldn't have to answer every single morning whether or not a pair of shoes make your feet look fat. :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
Congrats! And welcome to the other side. :thumb:

P.S. Hey you didn't marry Nupe did you? You guys were gone and came back about the same time. Things that make you go hoooommmm. :evilaugh:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts