Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,098 Posts
Great...I found 30 sponge mushrooms this week...where the hell were ya.... :rotfl:

Post up the nude pics of the new 3 holer when you get a chance... :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Baketech said:
Great...I found 30 sponge mushrooms this week...where the hell were ya.... :rotfl:

Post up the nude pics of the new 3 holer when you get a chance... :thumb:
Get your azz back out there and find some more! :rant:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,531 Posts
Congrats?
Is this someone you knew before going there, or was it someone you met there and brought back? :huh:
I guess Chain's on hold for now then, eh?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BDA116 said:
Congrats?
Is this someone you knew before going there, or was it someone you met there and brought back? :huh:
I guess Chain's on hold for now then, eh?
Yes, Chain is now playing second fiddle. I met her 12/89, went back a couple of years later, and have kept in touch ever since. The story is too long... Just trust me on this one! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,531 Posts
Bacchus said:
Yes, Chain is now playing second fiddle. I met her 12/89, went back a couple of years later, and have kept in touch ever since. The story is too long... Just trust me on this one! :D
How could I trust an ultra left-wing hippie that is only 5'6"? :rasp:
I'm glad you've found happiness, and that she is someone you have a good long history with. :thumb:

EDIT: And what's with the 'Bacchus the Muppet' rumors?
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top