Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This months Sport Rider has an article on trackday prep etc and they must have been taking pics out on a day at Streets of Willow that I was attending a MTC trackday. There's a pic with a friends trailer and R1 along with the rear end of my blue GMC Sierra 4x4, my track bike without it's rear tire (#182), my back (white shirt and red hat) and friends blue F4

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Very cool! I read that artical last night. I'll have to go back andcheck it out. They only got your back eh? I guess it's true about how ugly the Fireblades members are.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Can I please have your autograph and possibly some riding/bike set up tips, now that you are famous

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ratter1 : Can I please have your autograph and possibly some riding/bike set up tips, now that you are famous  
No autographs given...I'm starting that bad a$$ attitude that many celebs have...LMAO  On the riding/setup tips....the best performance mod is to chrome as much of that 954 as you can and add a D&D slip on!   Screw the suspension mods...they're for squids and won't help your lap times at all!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
RRWANTR : Quote (ratter1 @ June 04 2003, 3:17pm)Can I please have your autograph and possibly some riding/bike set up tips, now that you are famous  
No autographs given...I'm starting that bad a$$ attitude that many celebs have...LMAO  On the riding/setup tips....the best performance mod is to chrome as much of that 954 as you can and add a D&D slip on!   Screw the suspension mods...they're for squids and won't help your lap times at all!    
geez, i'm impressed ,you really are a pro

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Sweet!!! My trailer is in there too. Cool, that must've been the april 25th day. I can almost see my bike, but you can see my back as I'm helping that dude with the 125 next me.

MTC Rules!!

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Crash : Sweet!!! My trailer is in there too.  Cool, that must've been the april 25th day. I can almost see my bike, but you can see my back as I'm helping that dude with the 125 next me.

MTC Rules!!
Yep, forgot about you being there on the 15th. You were also putting the SCs on that morning as I recall.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You got it man. I love those tires, to trippy that they got our group....

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
RRWANTR : This months Sport Rider has an article on trackday prep etc and they must have been taking pics out on a day at Streets of Willow that I was attending a MTC trackday. There's a pic with a friends trailer and R1 along with the rear end of my blue GMC Sierra 4x4, my track bike without it's rear tire (#182), my back (white shirt and red hat) and friends blue  F4
You forgot to mention 'really far away, and realy small.'

Congrats dude. That really is pretty cool.

HD

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey now that you're famous . . . can you get me Freddie Spencer’s autograph??

Nah, just kidding. That's pretty cool. I kind of know what you mean. I had Greg White answer one of my questions on 2 Wheel Tuesday a couple of weeks ago. Got a neat shirt out of it though.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congrats RR---must be that pretty paint job on the F3---anothere cheapi day at BW 6/23 Canyon Strafers for $90--It Monday--but I am feeling some disease coming on---see BARF for details

1 - 20 of 22 Posts