Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was supposed to be going out on saturday night with my fiancee and a mate and his wife, any way, we had to stop at a night club my mate and I used to do security in, for my mate to pick up some money he was owed by the manager (who's another mate of ours).
I walk in not expecting anything, except maybe a couple of freebie drinks and was i shocked to walk into a dark room and have 88 of my friends and family shout 'surprise' !
My fiancee has been organising a surprise party for me since january and I had no idea what so ever.

Well my present from her is 2 x 3 day passes to the Oz gp and accomodation at phillip island from thursday to monday.
she has allready organised the time off work with my boss, so the only thing left for me to do is try to get a zoom lens for our camera, load the bikes and pack my bags and go.

I must thank my fiancee as she carried out this task and organised it as to keep it a surpirise for so long, she did an excelent job and I could not ask for a better present.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should of added that it is not my birthday until sunday (gp day) that's one of the reasons I was unaware of the surprise.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Congrats ratter!!! You sound like a deserving bloke, and it sounds like you scored a really good woman. My only question is, WHO is going to post your birthday greetings while you're gone?! Hmmm...

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Baketech : WTFG!!

Take some good pics...
I'm trying to get a telephoto lens for my kodak dx3900 digital camera so I can get some shots.
I'm not much of a photographer (unlike chain) but the best I can seem to get is a 2x lens, don't know if this will be good enough for what i want. if anyone know anything about it, feel welcome to give me your comments.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bacchus : Congrats ratter!!!         You sound like a deserving bloke, and it sounds like you scored a really good woman.  My only question is, WHO is going to post your birthday greetings while you're gone?!  Hmmm...
(said in superman voice)
'Sounds like a job for super Bacchus'

Thanks mate, had a great night, I'm not much of a drinker, but I put down a few bourbons on the night.
I think my woman is a keeper for sure, I probably did the right thing when I got engaged a while back.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi mate
It was a great night and Belinda is way to good for you!!
hope you have a great weekend which I know you will.

Can't wait to see the pics (not just of the bikes)
and I will catch up with ya when you get back

Coxy

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will : You certainly did well above yourself to get her

Come down to Cranbourne on Sunday morning and we can all ride to the GP together  
I'll already be down the island, and probably getting up 2 hours after you have to get up , but you never know, if I'm awak real early i might met you at cranny.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bacchus : Quote (ratter1 @ Oct. 12 2003, 11:43pm)I probably did the right thing when I got engaged a while back.
Just caught this one - 'probably'?!  Mate, you are in soooooo much trouble!  
I'm always in trouble, it's just the depth varies

1 - 16 of 16 Posts