Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats popping guys im sick cuz im not on the road rite now but not for long a wind storm pushed my bike over in the rocks in the drive way leaving cracks and scratches just on my left side fairings so my bike is in the shop being painted all over and with new original stickers being put on and 2 coats clear on top of that. My 2nd gear was starting to act stupid so they race cutting the trans anyway the shop guys told me that would fix that problem for good. What do yall think. Ok so im getting trans fixed, new paint with stickers, new chrome mirrors, new starter cover, and new rear flush mount blinkers, for $ 2,500.00 which i've already paid was this a good deal

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, I'm no expert by any means on the industry pricing. Usually when I call a shop and ask for a price on something, I cringe a little and hang up the phone. If your bike is going to look brand new again, and they're splitting the case, I wouldn't say that they're ripping you off.

On a side note, I'll be moving to Hillsborough in a month. Could always use someone to ride with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts