Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The neighbor at work just rolled up in ANOTHER brand new car. This time it's a Bentley Continental GT. Last week it was an F430. That's next to a Rolls and a couple of C5's :rant:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
ND4SPD said:
I think he's in the steel business :idunno:
That would explain it...the steel industry has made a huge comeback recently. Demand has outstripped supply and prices have skyrocketed.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Ask if he needs a "chauffer" or an automotive detailer, all you ask payment wise is the bently for a week or two :evilaugh: If he says no go and buy a rusty, beat up 1970's lincoln and park within inches of him till he gives in

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Northern RR said:
Ask if he needs a "chauffer" or an automotive detailer, all you ask payment wise is the bently for a week or two :evilaugh: If he says no go and buy a rusty, beat up 1970's lincoln and park within inches of him till he gives in
Heh, I'd be happy to be able to sit in the Ferrair and go "vroom-vroom"....with or without the engine running

·
Registered
529 Posts
JAMI6989 said:
Maybe he's very smart, works very hard and happens to be very good @ what he does? :idunno:

give it up Jami.......... that's the kinda crap my mom fed me in elementary school. she even told me i could become president one day.....

now excuse me, i have to go back to flipping burgers..... did you want fries with that? :rotfl: :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Oops, when you said F430 I thought that you mean some sort of exotic ford pick up, never even thought of a ferrari :rotfl: must be nice. I would always be asking to go for car rides...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts