Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I'm the only person who finds having an action / adventure presidential man doll to be absolutely hilarious?

Well, at least I like it

Hell, I'd buy it if I wasn't unemployed...

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
DRider : I guess I'm the only person who finds having an action / adventure presidential man doll to be absolutely hilarious?

Well, at least I like it  

Dude, I thought you were in the service?

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
luvtolean : Quote (DRider @ Aug. 08 2003, 6:59pm)
same thing!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luvtolean : Quote (DRider @ Aug. 08 2003, 6:59pm)I guess I'm the only person who finds having an action / adventure presidential man doll to be absolutely hilarious?

Well, at least I like it  

Ah... Use ta. Discharged on 07/02/03 I guess they got tired of paying for surgeries. Kicked me out right after I found out I have a torn meniscus (sp?) in my right knee. Thought that was a nice farewell and #### you. Hopefully VA will hook me up who knows..

Now I'm starting my new life as a career student so good times are ahead

I'm just impressed you guys remembered that.

·
Registered
276 Posts
i like a big hairy unshaved bush... ummm no wait, no i don't... i like ummm hmmmm bush who? hell i liked clinton gettin head under the desk and the 'button' just a few feet away sounds thrilling monica had the right kind of lips for the job

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
DRider :  Kicked me out right after I found out I have a torn meniscus (sp?) in my right knee.  Thought that was a nice farewell and #### you. Hopefully VA will hook me up who knows..
Bummer dude, do what you can to get them to pay for it.

I have knee problems, have had ACL surgery, and get to go to the doc again this week to see about a second surgery. It isn't cheap, and you don't want for it to get worse in college when you can't pay for it...

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's funny. I hope there aren't any kids out there who want to add this idol to their toy box.

It is kinda ironic that Dubya can't recall what he did or where he was stationed during his stay with the Texas National Guard. Call it Executive Privilege I guess.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts