Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Quote 'Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine,'

My prayers have been answered!!!!

EDIT: He did say 'daily' right?!?! I'm not seeing things?

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
HondaGal :

They'll try anything for funding dollars apparently.
Hondagal -

Makes you wonder what the level of male enthusiasm would be if it prevented prostate cancer....

edit: Sipowitz spelling of prostate..

·
Registered
272 Posts
CBRVFR : Quote (HondaGal @ Oct. 29 2003, 1:19pm)

They'll try anything for funding dollars apparently.
Hondagal -

Makes you wonder what the level of male enthusiasm would be if it prevented prostrate cancer....
ouch...

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
929flyer : Hey guys;  I printed that out for my wife and she said,
'I'd rather die'!  Should I take that personally?
Nah, don't take it personally. She probably figures she got enough 'medicine' before you two started dating.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
tigerblade : Quote (929flyer @ Oct. 29 2003, 2:00pm)Hey guys;  I printed that out for my wife and she said,
Nah, don't take it personally.  She probably figures she got enough 'medicine' before you two started dating.

Ouch!

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
tigerblade : Quote (929flyer @ Oct. 29 2003, 2:00pm)Hey guys;  I printed that out for my wife and she said,
Nah, don't take it personally.  She probably figures she got enough 'medicine' before you two started dating.
WOAH!!! That was COLD!!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey tigerblade; I hear all the women in Missouri BLOW.  To bad it doesn't have anything to do with the word JOB and more to do with

And I've heard that in a community attractive men will attract, to the area, attractive women.

May be explaining the problem.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
929flyer : Hey tigerblade; I hear all the women in Missouri BLOW.  To bad it doesn't have anything to do with the word JOB and more to do with

And I've heard that in a community attractive men will attract, to the area, attractive women.

Just you wait. I've got a little hottie I'm working on that might change your opinion of Missouri women...

·
Registered
469 Posts
tigerblade : Quote (929flyer @ Oct. 29 2003, 2:38pm)Hey tigerblade; I hear all the women in Missouri BLOW.  To bad it doesn't have anything to do with the word JOB and more to do with

Just you wait.  I've got a little hottie I'm working on that might change your opinion of Missouri women...
How'd you convince Bacchus to move to Missouri?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts