Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George endorses Arnold for Governor.

'I think he'd be a good governor,' President Bush (news - web sites) said at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, adding that he would not want to arm wrestle with the former Mr Universe.

Maybe they will bundle the action figures.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Good point....watching Kali and NY makes it easy for us Midwesterners to be grateful for the Electoral College....

·
Registered
728 Posts
Soon we'll be able to say, Our governor can beat up your governor. How about a grudge match between Arnold and Jesse Ventura? I think Jesse would rain supreme (ex Navy seal and all).

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
bubba : Quote (-=Collin=- @ Aug. 09 2003, 1:59am)Anythings better than Davis.
you shouldn't say that.  you could have a NJ politician
I think a politician is a politician.

They are all pretty crappy, even those with the best intentions when they start out. Not to mention, 1/2 the population hates you right off because w/draw the party lines.

That said, better them doing the job than me.
Would anyone here really want the slimmy job?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
krash954 : Quote (Baketech @ Aug. 09 2003, 8:08am)Kali....
Jealousy rears it's ugly head! It's ok, we understand not everyone can live here.
Hardly....
There are planes flying there every day.....occasionally I get on one and visit. I enjoy it while I am there, but have no burning desire to live there...

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Sac is almost as redneck as TX.

·
Registered
469 Posts
booth23 : Quote (krash954 @ Aug. 09 2003, 6:56pm)Quote (Baketech @ Aug. 09 2003, 8:08am)Kali....
Jealousy rears it's ugly head! It's ok, we understand not everyone can live here.
I'll admit it, I'm jealous.  I would move to Sac tomorrow if I could.
Have you been there this time of year? That's where our corporate headquarters is and last time I was down there which wasn't long ago it was 114 degrees. Sacramento is hotter than hell. Although it is just an hour drive from Tahoe and 1.5 or so to Frisco. Too hot for me though. I guess it's close to Willow, which is where Thunderhill is too.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
sweetonion : Have you been there this time of year?  That's where our corporate headquarters is and last time I was down there which wasn't long ago it was 114 degrees.
Have you ever been to TX in the summer?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts