Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the bestem fender eliminator off ebay >

I'm scared to cut my original battery tray anyone have pics of process or a few pics of their cut trays to help a newbie ?? I have searched but not had any luck. Email is D[email protected] if that helps expedite
Thanks a lot

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine was already installed when I got the bike, I would just cut a little smaller than you think you need, then enlarge a little bit at a time as needed. There is some wiggle room on mine. Sorry I cannot do a picture without taking off the rear plastics.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Just make sure you do not cut the stock under tray mounting bolt tabs off....just look at the undertail and then mark the stock undertray where you have to cut. Take your time, if you look at it you should be able to figure it out (its pretty easy), check twice....cut once, lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also bought the bestem undertail and am disappointed with the lack of instructions available. Do you have any pics of yours installed and where you cut the oem under tray
Cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry to bring up old thread but as im about to do this, has anyone got any pics showing bits i should defo not cut? I use my storage under the seat for alot of bits. Some weight in it. So just want to check before i regret my actions

·
Super Moderator
8,598 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts