Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back. Thank you for your time :evilaugh:

Sorry to disappear for so long again without saying anything! I've just been very busy with school and working a full time job again. To top it all off I just moved to another apartment and now have a garage to hide Serenity in!!!! Works out nicely and I even got to finally change my rear rotor and pads (needed bad) in an inside-type environment that wasn't my living room!!! Anyway, I'm alive and wells chaps! Hopefully I did not have anyone worried.

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,655 Posts
I thought for sure you sold Serenity, as you had eluded to that before the "vacation"....glad you didn't, nice that you have covered storage, and welcome back to the good life:eyebrows:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks chaps! And no, no, no, couldn't dare get rid of my love. I was partially considering finding a sport-touring bike to trade for, but I realized how slow the V-4 VFRs would be compared to the 54. I am considering finding a bit of a project bike to play with since I have my "man cave" now... just it'd be on the back burner as Serenity is going to get torn down this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts